Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Speaking for the Trees

Howz it!?

Took a hiatus to deal wif dem blues, some well timed advice helped me mount back on the literary horse; here I are. In the vernacular of Monsieur Franti, I know I'm not alone.

Wandering the rock, playing the role of modern day nomad, provides constant opportunity for some lovely, lovely introspection. Next thing you know, you're unpacking baggage and a wee little bit of memory slips through the elaborately constructed defenses. The flavor of your response has little bearing on the intruder's fate, though it might affect dinner.

You may sing out, Leave me Alone! Or, perhaps tender the grand fellow a seat at the sacred table. Be most assured; tonight's menu will delectable servings of pain and suffering. Save room for dessert? We're renowned for our chocolate betrayal. Mmmm, scrumptious. Don't you think?

Merry Christmas


The Lorax

No comments: