Thursday, January 10, 2008

scooby snacks

The dangers inherit in sharing a domicile with a hippy are numerous.
Some daze they are a little scary.

Tuesday evening I returned to the house, where my landlord/roommate's brother (Nathan) is staying with us for a couple of weeks until he returns to Lewis & Clark College in Portland.

There was a frantic aspect about him.

When I walked in the door,

Nathan, "Something is wrong with Sweetie."
(Sweetie's the 10lb dog in the house.)
"What do you mean?"
"She's falling down and acting strange."

I checked her out and she had little, if any, muscle control and kept falling over, whenever she tried to move. My roommate was out of touch, so we took her to the emergency room. After my roommate, Fern, arrived, I went home.

Next day, she informs me that Sweetie got into a box of chocolate truffles. Oh yeah, they happen to be medicinal truffles too.

Medicinal - A term coined in California to indicate the presence of large quantities of THC in your food.

Nothing like getting your dog baked!

Ahh, the literary opportunities provided by living in Fairfax, California.

Mayberry on Acid

Peace Out

No comments: